Our Aeropress Gift Set is perfect for the experimental coffee lover. With the Aeropress you have the ability to try many different brew methods, tailoring the taste of your coffee by varying time, ...
Our Aeropress Gift Set is perfect for the experimental coffee lover. With the Aeropress you have the ability to try many different brew methods, tailoring the taste of your coffee by varying time, dose, grind and turbulence, making it bone of the most versatile brewers out there. Among baristas the Aeropress has gained a cult like following. Each year the World Aeropress Championships are battled out to find the tastiest Aeropress brew, this year the UK Northern Heats being held at our very own Atkinsons at the Mackie Mayor. (Make sure the lucky recipient checks out our blog post for the heats best recipes!) This set also comes with one of our Atkinsons Gold Branded Mugs and a bag or our Prototype Blend to try out with your new toy!
Aeropress Gift Set includes:
Aeropress (with filter papers)
Atkinsons Gold Branded Mug
250g of Prototype Blend Coffee
*Please note if you would like your coffee ground please specify in the delivery note upon checkout.
This brewing method is simple to do, with a regular brew ratio and is most similar to how the Aeropress was originally inteded to be used.
Our Aeropress Brew Guide
1. Grind 18g of coffee on a fine filter setting, a full scoop provided in the pack)
2. Wet paper filter in the filter cap and attach to the lower brewing chnmber.
3. Place on a mug (filter cap at the bottom) and add ground coffee.
4. Pour 220g of water off the boil within 10 seconds, wetting all the grounds.
5. Stir the coffee and attach plunger, creating a seal.
6. Leave to brew for 1 minute.
7. Remove plunger to stir again then re-attach and plunge for 30 seconds.